[TR] aeroscreen question

KingsCreekTrees at aol.com KingsCreekTrees at aol.com
Tue Dec 29 18:18:42 MST 2009

Hi all;

For some time I have been considering converting to aeroscreens. I've
driven a lot of cars with aeroscreens and love the way they make a car  feel.

My TR3A is early enough to have the factory pre-installed aeroscreen holes
and bolts. However, I see that Moss clearly states, in reference to its
aeroscreens, that they do not fit the holes intended for aeroscreens, as
fitted  to earlier TR's.

Does anyone know of a supplier of aeroscreens that will fit the
pre-drilled/threaded holes, so I don't have to drill new holes?

Thanks! Tim

Tim Dyer,  Kings Creek Trees and Ornamentals
427 Kings Creek Road, RR3, Ashton, Ontario,  K0A 1B0, Canada
Phone/fax: 613 253 4126 Website: _www.kingscreektrees.com_
(http://www.kingscreektrees.com/)

Proud  member of Landscape Ontario (the Ontario association of Horticulture
Industry  professionals), the Canadian Nursery Landscape Association and
Christmas Tree  Farmers of Ontario