[TR] 61/62 TR4 for sale

sheppjp at aol.com sheppjp at aol.com
Tue Dec 29 17:57:23 MST 2009

I have a 1961 titled  TR4 that I have been try to restore for quite  some
time .I have to many parts to list but, the engine has been rebuilt and is
out of the car right now along with the Trans. The car is complete and has a
fiberglass hardtop along with two convert tops and 2 tonneau tops. I would
like  to find some one who is serious about restoring the car and see if we
could make  a deal. If you folks know of anyone interested I can be reached
in Pa. @  610-256-2412 or e-mail me @ sheppjp at aol.com