[TR] aeroscreen question

Randy&Val DeRuiter deruiterville at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 30 05:57:43 MST 2009

> Does anyone know of a supplier of aeroscreens that will fit the
> pre-drilled/threaded holes, so I don't have to drill new holes?
>
> Thanks! Tim

Tim-

You might try Tom Maddock over in the UK - he has made replica feet that will
allow the newer aeroscreens to fit in the existing factory holes.  Here is a
note he put out on the TR Register site:

I shall be at Malvern on the saturday and will bring conversion sets (as
featured in Traction)for anybody

 that wants them.

Mounting feet with the sealing rubbers are #32.00 a pair and the correct
shaped glass is #16.00

email me at UKZ3Man at Yahoo.com.

Regards,
Randy