[TR] Pressure bleeder.

tom white tswhitez123 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 20 09:23:58 MST 2009

I saw a pressure bleeder on TV yesterday that gave me an idea, God help us.

Get a one gallon garden sprayer.  Remove the handle and wand from the sprayer.
Find a cap that fits on your brake and clutch resevours.  Center drill the cap
and install a bulkhead hydraulic fitting.  Install the cap onto the brake &/or
clutch resevour.  Connect the hose from the garden spayer to the bulkhead
fitting with a clamp.  Add brake fluid to the garden sprayer.  Put the lid on
the garden sprayer and give it a two or three pumps.

Open one of you bleeder nipples to see if you get flow.  If you don't have
enough flow give the sprayer another pump.  Repeat the pumping process one
pump at a time untill you have sufficient flow.  Do not over pump the sprayer.
Once flow is established bleed your system.

Best regards,

Tom