[TR] revs and oil

Gary Nafziger nafzigerg at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 15 21:23:27 MST 2009

After the overhaul on my tr-6 I had two oil leaks that were disturbing.  One was a plug missing from the oil galley running along the left side of the engine, easily fixable.  The other was a little more complicated and required removing the tranny but not the engine.  I'd forgotten to install the cap/plug seal on the rear of the block that covers the end of the cam hole.  It looks much like a freeze plug and is simply inserted and pounded tight.  Not sure whether these issues apply to tr-2 but might be helpful.

gary n.