[TR] LiteZupp LED lights

John Innis jdinnis at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 10:45:05 MST 2009

I have not used this exact brand, but I do have a
"drop-in-replacement" 1157 LED conversion on my motorccyle.  I have
two issues with it.  First, the viewing angle of the LED's is not very
good.  Mine seem to be about 30degrees, which is terrible.  I would
want at least 90 degrees if I was going to invest in new LED bulbs,
preferable 135 degrees.  Second, the impeadance of the LED bulbs, is
not right.  They cause the turn signal blinker to run way too slow.  I
got around this by using an electronic flasher unit, but this is not
always a viable option.