[TR] LiteZupp LED lights

Brian Jones tr4zest at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 12:18:48 MST 2009

Yes Tim, I have Litezupp in my TR4. My tail lights and brake lights are now
equal in brightness to the three modern daily drivers we use as a family.
These lamps are well worth the price: having dim, incandescent bulbs isn't
trivial, I feel. Another member of our club, Steve Klein, also has them, and
seeing his and my car's tail lights has encouraged an order of more than 30
sets of lamps for other members of Delaware Valley Triumph Club members.

These are not the 'cluster' bulb LED, but a very neat, effective solution
that is a) brighter and b) less of a power draw.

Brian Jones