[TR] LBC?

Bill anabil007 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 28 14:41:39 MDT 2009

The Real Problem with electric cars are the batteries ... how do you
dispose of them when needed, and more importantly ... everyone seems
to ignore the fact that the electricity needed to re-charge comes
from an power plant somewhere ... coal fired, oil fired, wood fired,
but certainly NOT nuclear  powered  (heaven forbid we actually do
something that makes sense), the real solution IMHO, was clearly
demonstrated on the same show ... Hydrogen power, which also must be
generated somewhere ... and so the problem goes on.  Jay's comment
that autos freed horses for pleasure, and that Hydrogen could free
our LBCs for just pleasure was great insight.  We will eventually run
out of fossil fuels ... hopefully not before those of us alive no
longer are ... and I suspect there will be a scientific breakthrough
that will save the world.  Till then ... anyone know where I can get
115/145 AVGAS??   Just kidding ... ;-)

--
"Thinking is the hardest work there is. That's why so few people
undertake it." - Henry Ford
anabil007 at comcast.net
Wallace, CA