[TR] Fw: LBC?

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 28 17:39:50 MDT 2009

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Frank Fisher <yellowtr3 at yahoo.com>
To:
jimmuller at rcn.com
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 10:40:42 AM
Subject: Re: [TR]
LBC?

all this talk of "new" electric cars gets me thinking to older times.
when i was a kid of about +/-12 years old i used to get up at 4:30 am and walk
uphill in the rain to the local dairy.
there i would help load the electric
delivery cart with hundreds of pints (imperial) of milk.
the dairy owner and i
would deliver milk to doorsteps till about 8:30 when i had to jump off and
head to school. on weekends id complete the full round of deliveries finishing
around 1:00 pm.
that was about 8 hours of electric cart time. now we where not
accelerating like the tesler and our top speed was only around 20 mph. but we
put a lot of miles on that cart with a huge weight of milk
have we really made
electric car progress?
Frank Fisher
oh yes, and when he dropped me off on
school days, it was uphill in the rain again to get the bus! ;-)