[TR] TR3 (alternator conversion) modified fan belt size

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Tue Aug 25 22:32:45 MDT 2009

     About 7 or 8 years ago I bought an alternator conversion kit for my TR3A.
I got it from somewhere back east. It might have been BAR (British Auto
Restorations), but I am not sure. It came with a Gates cogged belt that was
like a 12354 size or something like that. I kept the belt tag stored so I
could remember the size, but now I have misplaced that and the belt number has
worn off of the belt and the belt looks like hell. Did anyone else buy this
kit and keep the belt number written down somewhere? Can you email it to me
please if you do.     I may just have to wimp out and go to the FLAPS with the
removed belt and get it sized, but would rather just order the belt and change
it on the fly.     TIA,
     Bill in Tehachapi