[TR] mild cam update

P Caffrey pcaffrey at ymail.com
Thu Aug 13 20:36:54 MDT 2009

I'm a novice and learning a lot of good stuff on this thread from the List.
But surely, a mild cam can't be that much different from stock if the common
labels are correct.  That is--stock, mild, street, and hot.
Forgive my
ignorance as I haven't gotten my car back yet from the garage, so I can't
report first hand on the "mild" cam installed.
Pat