[TR] mild cam update

Gary Nafziger nafzigerg at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 13 20:02:42 MDT 2009

the car will certainly launch at less than 2,000 but not without
missing/coughing more than i'd like.  at 2000 everything smooths out
wonderfully.  I've noticed in around town driving it hates to lug and wants
more rpm.  for me thats not as relaxing as before.

but i agree with
randall..........I think I just need to learn to drive a little differantly.
Learn to synchronize better and also get used to keeping revs up more in town
driving.

I'll have to admit though,  that if i had to choose over again i'd
stay with stock. lol  I'm 63 and too old for hot roddin maybe. lol

gary n.