[TR] TTA Stag on Tail of the Dragon

Ann and Tim Buja thebujas at comcast.net
Sun Aug 2 10:09:12 MDT 2009

I've just uploaded a 9:56 video of John Macartney following Ashford Little
on the "Tail of the Dragon" to YouTube and linked it from the TTA website.

My favorite part is when Ashford and John get stuck behind a motorcycle that
can't maintain the speed being set by Ashford and you can hear John say at
6:10
"Bloody motorcycles - more trouble than farm tractors!"

Once the motorcycle pulls over at 7:50, their pace picks up considerably.
John shot almost 20 minutes of this drive but YouTube has a 10 minute time
limit and Flickr has a 90 second video time limit.

Links and embedded video of this drive along with four Brits of the Hudson
caravan videos are available at the Triumph TransAmerica website at:
http://www.triumphtransamerica.org.uk

Tim Buja - Rockford, IL