[TR] Vehicle dollies

Loumetelko at aol.com Loumetelko at aol.com
Wed Apr 22 15:48:02 MDT 2009

I don't remember the name of the dollies but they do have a self contained
jack so you do not have to jack up the car and lower to the dollies.  I
have seen their ad in various collector car magazines (Hemmings is a good
place  to look).  Be warned, they are quite expensive.  We have several sets  at
the Auburn - Cord - Duesenberg Museum (I say we - the volunteer shop
folk).  If they can handle a three ton Duesenberg, they surely can handle a  Stag.

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana

**************Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and Desktops!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220433404x1201394533/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubl
eclick.net%2Fclk%3B214133109%3B36002181%3Bk)