[TR] Mitty and Import Carlisle

Ted Schumacher tedtsimx at bright.net
Wed Apr 22 12:14:33 MDT 2009

Hello list. We have had some requests to bring specific parts to both
the Walter Mitty vintage race at Road Atlanta and also to Import
Carlisle.  If you need parts brought to either event, please let me know
as soon as you can.  We are leaving for the Mitty on Wednesday, April
29. Will be in the vendor area on top of the hill.  Apparel and parts
both at the Mitty.  We have a white, flip open side vendor trailer, with
parts tables out front.

For Import Carlisle -- will be in spaces E64 and 65.  Will be there
Thursday through Saturday with a canopy, no vendor trailer.

Thanks for your time.  Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx at bright.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022