[TR] TR6 tires

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed Apr 22 06:23:23 MDT 2009

Alex,
The first thing you should do is check the tire date stamp on your tire as
the DOT has an advisory about aged tires ( http://tinyurl.com/3rwx42 ).
Basically anything older then 6 - 10 years old should be replaced no matter
how good they look as they can rot from the inside out.

Tire Rack has a great site ( http://tinyurl.com/2ttjpj ) that covers
everything from reading the sidewall to Tire size conversion (
http://tinyurl.com/cqsqat )

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection