[TR] TR6 tires

Alexander Delis ols at bcdef.net
Tue Apr 21 17:56:50 MDT 2009

List!

I'm digging out the TR6 from the garage and find that one of the
tires got cut in the garage over the winter (who knows how?)

Presently it has Goodyear GT+4 195 70 15 on it.

After 20 minutes on the web, it appears no one carries this size tire
anymore. I really don't want to buy 4 new tires as the other three
are fine.

What are people recommending in this instance. I know I've seen
several discussions about tire and sizes here, but as I was not in
the market then, I did not pay as much attention as I probably should
have.

Any help appreciated.

TIA

Alex