[TR] TR6 tires

wlsserv at aol.com wlsserv at aol.com
Wed Apr 22 07:18:58 MDT 2009

Alex

Besides checking the dates of the tires, the ones you have may have already "dry rotted", it may appear to be cut, but is in fact rotted and cracked, so check for cracks.? It may still hold air for a while, but is not safe at all.? 205 x 70 x 15 seem to be a popular replacement, 215 x 70 x 15 are closer to the original circumference.

Walt
73 TR6 (hers) in need of 4 tires, w/one that appears to be "cut"