[TR] EZCarLift

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Mon Apr 20 05:56:55 MDT 2009

I looked at this lift and then I realized that I get my car up just as high
with my jack stands and a 4x4 block of wood.  It would be a lot easier to
drive on a lift and do it but I only need the car up that high (hopefully)
in the off season. Clearance is also a concern. For the money, I'd seriously
look at a 4 post lift too. The incremental difference isn't all that great.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
Toyota 5 Speed & Nissan LSD