[TR] Triumph Door Panels

Michael Godley mgodley at tiac.net
Fri Apr 17 18:42:48 MDT 2009

Roger Elliott <elliottr at rmi.net

Roger, I had the same problem.  I picked up a number of small cork stoppers
at the local ACE hardware..one for each clip hole.  Insert the corks, rub
some snap line chalk on the top of each one, then press the panel in place
on top of the corks.  The chalk will make a mark on the panel.  Put a clip
in each hole on the panel and line up with middle of each chalk mark.  The
clips will be aligned with the door holes

Sounds a bit convoluted, but this worked first time for both panels.  Will
send a couple of pictures to your PM address.

My other suggestion is to use new clips

Michael Godley
65 TR4A
mgodley at tiac.net