[TR] Spit fuel tank puzzle

oliver sumton at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 16 07:56:48 MDT 2009

i bought a tank from this guy a few years ago.  he sent me the wrong one
(early vs late tr3), and although he insisted at first they were the same he
ended up making good on it.  i now have the correct tank.  (Since several
paint shops in succession decided not to paint my car after all it is still
not done so i can't vouch for its quality once installed)