[TR] TR Toolbox

Loumetelko at aol.com Loumetelko at aol.com
Sun Apr 12 08:36:25 MDT 2009

In a message dated 4/12/2009 8:49:44 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
terryrs at comcast.net writes:

Have  been carrying around a toolbox of select items in a toolbox in  the
trunk.B  Slides around a bit or competes with the top and side  curtains for
space.B  For awhile I kept it in the passenger footwell.B

For years I have used a 7" X 12" plastic shoe box with a snap  on lid.
Surprising amount of small hand tools will fit and when placed  on a folded
bath towel will not slide around.  A 2' cloth bag with zipper  and handle holds
spare parts, jack, breaker bar, etc. completes my "carry  on".  If it can't
fit in the shoe box or bag it isn't worth  taking.

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana