[TR] TR Toolbox

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Sun Apr 19 21:13:18 MDT 2009

I use a soft canvas tote bag with tools fuses, test wires, carb parts,
etc. and put it in the passenger footwell since SWMBO usually doesn't
do long summer trips with me.  That and the Coleman cooler (the tall
rectangle one) right in front of the passenger seat help to simulate
the 150 lbs or so you're supposed to account for in making the car run
true.  I kinda wanted to keep as much weight between the wheels as
possible.  Spare parts that can't be had at the discounters or NAPA
are tucked in around the spare tire...gas pump, water pump, heater
valve, hoses, belts, etc..

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net