[TR] TR Toolbox

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Mon Apr 13 21:12:43 MDT 2009

For us who have yet to get on the road, but still hope for this summer...
Just what does everyone put in their tool box for daily driving or a longer
trip?

For tools I would think:
2 quarts of oil, 2 gallons of water, 3/16-5/8 comb wrench, hammer, jack,
crank, visegrips, electrical tape, safety wire.

For spares maybe:
Hoses, clamps, fan belt, fuses.

All this along with some common sense and a prayerbook?  Feel free to add to
the list, should be interesting just how much junk we have in the trunk as
we motor down the road.

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
'59 TR-3A TS/64974 LO