[TR] Aero Kroil

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Thu Apr 9 17:36:19 MDT 2009

All,

Well my order of the 16oz Aero Kroil came by UPS today and I am going to give
it a try on my 6 project engine and the screws that attach the door striker
since I have the rusted portion of the rear b posts off.

It will also be a good test for the 2 broken studs in the exhaust manifold.
There is enough of the stud left to grab with a vice grip. I really don't
want to have to drill out those studs.

There was a post on the 6pack forum that this stuff is the best for removing
rusted nuts, bolts and studs.

I have used PB blaster in the past but it received a good review on the forum.

They have a special running now where you order 1 can and you get a 2nd for
FREE!

I should have enough to start another project!

But should I tell the wife?

I will report later on how the stuff works good or bad.

Bob