[TR] TR3A for sale.

ZoboHerald at aol.com ZoboHerald at aol.com
Thu Apr 9 20:26:50 MDT 2009

In a message dated 4/9/2009 4:51:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ccsimonsen at gmail.com writes:

Looks a  little rough to me...   A new battery box was attached maybe  with
welds?  Makes you wonder what other repairs are of a similar  nature.  Still
very fun to see. Thanks

==AM==
Then there's the engine bay as a whole: flat black (albeit better than
some), turn signal flasher with no wires connected anywhere near, older
screw-terminal voltage regulator. And an interior that did NOT impress  me.

Oh, and I think more than 408 of these were built! :-)

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.
--  Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus (22)

Triumph 10 /  Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: _http://www.vtr.org_ (http://www.vtr.org/)

Check out the North  American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database: _http://triumph-herald.us_ (http://triumph-herald.us/)

recession.