[TR] TR4/4A bonnet stiffener brace.

Randy&Val DeRuiter deruiterville at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 6 08:01:20 MDT 2009

Tony-

The TR4 brace isn't diagonal, though I never checked to see if it is perfectly
straight.  One clue if your friend has a TR4 bonnet is to check how it
connects with the bonnet locating buffers - TR4s did not have a receptical for
the cone buffer, as the buffers were flat disks similar to a TR3.

Randy

64 TR4

59 TR3A