[TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 3, Issue 152

Anthony Rhodes spamiam at comcast.net
Sun Apr 5 16:45:16 MDT 2009

Rodney,

The thread is just a standard metric threat.  Surprisingly, not a pipe
thread.  I just went to home-depot and got some matching bolts.  I checked
the thread depth and got something slightly shorter just to be sure not to
create interference somewhere inside.

It has worked perfectly since.  I removed mine because my air pump started
to moan.  I also figured that after all these years, the cat was probably
literally toast anyway, and injecting some air was not all that critical any
longer.

Just save the air rail and the valve.!

-Tony

----- Original Message ----- > Message: 8