[TR] Wrenches

fred thomas frede.thomas2 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 5 20:59:59 MDT 2009

If sometime in return of "ANY" Sears product just refer the sales person to
the sign over the door ==Satisfaction Guaranteed or your monet back" this is
not a slogan but a registered trademark, then ask to see bulletin # 069, all
talking stops imediately, you are the sole judge of "Satisfaction" and no
one else "FT"