[TR] Wrenches

ZinkZ10C at aol.com ZinkZ10C at aol.com
Sun Apr 5 12:00:07 MDT 2009

In a message dated 4/5/09 11:24:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
gilmo004 at mc.duke.edu writes:

<<  Their guarantee
 was not honored on a craftsman hand tool recently.  I forget  what it was,
 and decided against giving them more business.  Your experience may
 differ.
 Arnold >>

I found this quote on another site:

"  Some companies always have good service.

Some companies give poor service frequently.

Some customers always have problems no matter where they go. Avoid taking
their word for anything. "

Vague accusations are a no win situation for any company.  Was the guarantee
not honored because the tool never had a warranty,  did they decline because
of obvious misuse or was the sales person not knowledgeable of the product?

Not all Sears tools carry a lifetime warranty, the Companion line doesn't.
Provide some actual details and I'll listen.

Harold</HTML>