[TR] '73 TR6 silly question

MMoore8425 at aol.com MMoore8425 at aol.com
Sun Sep 28 21:06:52 MDT 2008

In a message dated 9/28/2008 7:51:52 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
tr6driver at earthlink.net writes:

Well,  it's silly to me at least.  I've now been driving Triumphs for 30
years...but I've never had this issue...never had a car nice enough or  complete
enough to have this problem.  OK, don't laugh too  hard...

I've never had a TR6 with the factory jack, handle, lugnut  wrench and two
pry tools, complete with little blue pouch before.   So...the leather strap is
also there, but I can't figure out a way for it to  hold everything.  Does the
jack go *under* the spare tire?  Where  should the jack handle be stored?
(it's currently under the redline but had  indented the tire from being there for
so long...

I realize most of you  are laughing right now....:-)  Thanks for any help you
can give  me!

Boy, it's nice actually having an unmolested Triumph for the first  time!

Jamie Palmer

Jamie,
You remind me of:
"Ooops, has anyone seen my Congressional Medal of Honor? I think I've
misplaced it, oh well-I have another one at home!" :-))
Seriously, I am green with envy. It must be a very very nice car.

Old, beat up , 300,000 mile plus Mike Moore with old, beat up 300,000 mile
plus TR3A. and I don't know where the jack handle is!