[TR] '73 TR6 silly question

Oliver sumton at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 29 20:24:27 MDT 2008

the jack goes in the passenger side rear, along with the spare coil.
the spare distributor goes in the drivers side rear, along with the spare
plugs, points, cap, rotor, and condensor
the spare water pump goes in the drivers side front
the spare alternator goes in the passenger side front
the 18" pipe (wrench extender) goes between the tire and rear
the tire iron goes under the tire