[TR] Re Curious occurrence

David Brister david.brister at wanadoo.fr
Mon Sep 29 02:25:39 MDT 2008

Grateful thanks to the unexpectedly large number of you listers who
responded to my query. However the mystery has nothing to do with test
lights or replacing other components, simply that fitting this one
particular set of points results in a short to earth of the current entering
the distributor, and yet I cannot find anything amiss with the points set.
I think I will send them back to the supplier and ask him to try them
himself!

Thanks again all.

David Brister
1967 TR4A

--
I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for home users.
SPAMfighter has removed 14126 spam emails to date.