[TR] Hot,Special 74 TR6 for sale

Chuck Arnold triosan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 11:53:42 MDT 2008

Sorry to bomb the lists, but thought someone of my list compatriots might be
interested:

*Special Hot '74 TR6 for sale: Toyota Trans, Nissan Diff, Webers*

Time to sell my beloved "Triosan" as the race car gods must be fed.  I am
posting it on the Triumph lists prior to going to Craigslist and e-Bay.  Car
is in Seattle.

I have spent over $6000 just to get my former track day car back to street
standards.  This special car includes:

A new enginefresh rods,crank prep, rods, pistons and bearings.  The cam is
a 292 degree with 4/10" lift at the valve.

New valves, some head porting,10:1 compression, new hardened rocker shaft.

Triple DCOE 40 Weber carbs with 34 mm chokes.  Will include a set of 30 mm
chokes and at least $300 of main, air and idle jets.

Electromotive crank fired ignition with electronically adjustable ignition
timing

Electronic tach.

Jet coated Pacesetter header into a single 2.5" exhaust with Flowmaster 50
muffler (a little noisy for street usebut soundss great!)

Hi torque starter motor

Newly cored stock radiator

A new paint job -white over previous white.

A new professionally installed convetable top.

New high performace EuroTA 195x50 front tire with Kuhmo Ecsta 205x60 rears.

A Herman Van Den Akker Toyota 5 speed conversion with linear throw out
bearing

A Goodparts 4.08:1 limited slip Nisssan differential

Dual Tilton master cylinders with balance bar

New brakes and stainless brake lines

Spax adjustable front shocks, KYB rear shock conversion

Nylatron bushings all around.  New stiffer front and rear spings.

Autopower roll bar with additional vertical and diagonal bar

5 Point Sparco seat belts

OMP racing seats with sliders.  Original seats available.

Fuel cell with electric fuel pump and battery in trunk.

The car is not perfect, but it is hot and runs very wellprobably 150 HP at
the wheels and it handles well.  It does not have, but for track or
autocross use probably needs a rear sway bar.  Does have an uprated front
bar.  The horn is not connected but I have the parts.  There is no fuel
guage.  Only one blinker functions but I am working on fixing that problem.

Pictures are available at:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Triosan/HotSpecialTR6ForSale#<http://picasaweb.go
ogle.com/Triosan/HotSpecialTR6ForSale>

I am asking $8000 for it.