[TR] Door handle piece

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Fri Sep 26 17:59:45 MDT 2008

On the 3A the door latch mechanism is pretty straight forward.   However,
there is this little cup shaped piece about 3/4" in diameter and  about 3/4" long
with a rolled outer lip on the top of the cup and the bottom is  rounded and
there is a hole.  When I disassembled mine the PO obviously  didn't know where
it went either because he just passed the square rod  through it and bolted
the handle to the door.  It rattled.  I left it  off because for the life of me
cannot figure how it goes.  Door latch and  handle work fine without it.
Anyone?

TIA

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L