[TR] TR2 Hardtop

David Gunn ccgunn1010 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 24 21:20:58 MDT 2008

Hi All - I have finally installed my finished hardtop.  I have posted pictures
at:  http://flickr.com/photos/dgunn/sets/72157602881332130/

They are the last 14 pictures in the set.

I am not real happy with the glue holding the seal around the waist, but I am
an amateur, after all.

I had previously thought that the waist seal would sit directly on the body,
but it appears that it seals by being pulled sideways just under the capping
material.  I guess this will leave less of a chance of marking the paint.  If
anyone has any other thoughts, please let me know.

I am planning on attending Triumphest next weekend, and will bring the hardtop
for all to see, unless it rains.  I don't have side curtains, and don't care
to drive with a faceful of rain.

David Gunn
1954 TR2 Coupe
TS3388L