[TR] cable confusion

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Wed Sep 24 23:12:06 MDT 2008

> Or maybe I'm getting these mixed up because I have a somewhat
> similar cable , which I thought was my speedometer cable, and
> it is also about 5' long.  Are the tach and speedo cables
> interchangeable?  Do they look alike?

Paul,

I believe both you and the ebay seller are confused.  The speedo and tach
cables do look similar, and have the same ends.  But the tach cable is
shorter than the standard speedo cable, which is shorter than the overdrive
speedo cable.  There are also length differences between LHD and RHD.

Randall