[TR] TR2 Hardtop

Ibsen Dow flashtr3 at cox.net
Wed Sep 24 22:14:51 MDT 2008

Hi David ,

Your TR2 looks fabulous! I have TR3A that I just finished the restoration
recently. It came originally with a black steel hardtop. I painted it white,
but I have not finished the rest of the top in time for Triumphest. But I plan
to attend Triumphest next week end and I will be looking for your car.

Ibsen Dow
59 TR3A