[TR] (no subject)

Lisa Richardson lisa at josephvincelli.com
Wed Sep 24 07:13:33 MDT 2008

List,

I have a 75 TR6 and it has needed a manifold gasket for years. The engine
ticks. First, what other gaskets should I be replacing? and what if any
damage is being done or performance is being lost by not replacing,
considering that the carbs, manifold, etc. have to come off to replace, it
can't be a small job or cheap since I don't do this myself. The car has
aprox. 145K miles on it and since putting a couple of cans of Seafoam in it,
I can't get my husband out of it. It has become a daily driver and it is
running like  a new car. Hate to mess with what ain't broke. I have never
overhauled the engine or carbs.

Thanks for help,

Lisa Vincelli