[TR] how they balance allow wheels

David Brister david.brister at wanadoo.fr
Sat Sep 6 02:23:34 MDT 2008

My TR4A has had Cosmic wheels from new and I have never had any problem with
the weights falling off in the 30+ years and several rebalancings done
during that time. Any reputable tyre shop surely  would clean the rims
inside and out before putting  new weights on?

OTOH I sometimes wonder if any fatigue cracks could have developed in the
wheels. Should I send all 4 wheels to be crack tested during my next tyre
change?

David Brister
1967 TR4A

--
I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for home users.
SPAMfighter has removed 12814 spam emails to date.