[TR] TR8 throttle cable needed at the Glen

jsukey at eng.utoledo.edu jsukey at eng.utoledo.edu
Fri Sep 5 08:42:12 MDT 2008

I'm posting this for my dad (Marty Sukey) who is in New York somewhere
on his way to Watkins Glen as I type.  He is in need of a throttle
cable for his carburated TR8, he is limping along now with a broken
cable and doesn't expect the bandaid fix to make it very far.  If
anyone who is heading that way has a cable they are willing to sell,
please contact him at 440.225.0209, or find him around the Triumph
paddock.

Thanks,
Jason Sukey