[TR] body to sill fit

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at comcast.net
Fri Oct 31 12:41:46 MST 2008

Gary:

My first restoration did not require replacing sills but my current one did.
I kept the body on the frame until I had replaced sills and floors but even
then nothing fitted!  My only advice is to ensure the A and B posts are OK
so that the door gaps are good, and after that you have more latitude to
"fudge and budge".

Andrew Uprichard