[TR] body to sill fit

Ibsen Dow flashtr3 at cox.net
Fri Oct 31 10:26:42 MST 2008

Hi Gary,
When I did my resto on my TR3A, I had several members of our club come and
help me align the body to frame. It was not that bad in aligning body to frame
mounts by using guide pins or long drifts helped in the alignment. However I
did not have two clips to align and that could be a problem for you if the
measurements are not correct.
The body does not sit on the door sills (rocker panel).  Good luck,

Ibsen Dow
TS35658LO