[TR] Fw: TR3A turn indictors

Ibsen Dow flashtr3 at cox.net
Fri Oct 31 10:14:14 MST 2008

I want to thank all of those that responded to my e mail request. The problem
turns out to be a defective (new one) flasher. The defective unit works to
operate the turn indicators, but the circuit to the bulb on the dash must be
weak, because it only flashes once and then goes out.
The simple test that Randall suggested earlier on testing the circuit help
eliminate the problem. After replacement of another new one, I am back to
being somewhat sane again!

Thanks all,

Ibsen Dow
TS35658LO