[TR] body to sill fit

Gary Nafziger nafzigerg at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 09:21:13 MST 2008

frame up restore on tr-3
I have my body tub split into two pieces while i work
on replacing rusted out places on each clip.  just received a new left sill
(right one back ordered) mounted it and tentatively fit the front clip.  Looks
like rear of front clip fits ok to sill but farther forward fit is around
3/8th off.  tentatively measuring things it looks like the other side will
also be off over an inch.

my question is to anyone who has done a body
off.  does the body fit down on sills?  how did your body fit?  is there lots
of fudging/budging to do? lol

thanks!
gary n.