[TR] Brake master cylinder

Karl Vacek kvacek at ameritech.net
Fri Oct 24 09:11:21 MDT 2008

Ditto and ditto to what Randall said (though I suspect he'll not appreciate
the term "ditto" for it's Rush Lmbaugh connotations  ;-).

And I've never had the dreaded air bubble entrainment with silicone fluid
either.  Maybe some tiny amount I never noticed even when re-bleeding to
make sure, but never enough to see or to have a soft or low pedal.

These are simple cars with simple brake systems - even the last ones with
dual systems.  No such thing as bench bleeding back then, and we all did
just fine.  Just bleed it conventionally (and carefully) and you'll have a
safe and reliable braking system.

Current ABS stuff is a vastly different story, but TR's didn't come with
them - thank God.

Karl