[TR] Jag valuation?

Peter Ryner pryner at verizon.net
Fri Oct 17 11:53:40 MDT 2008

Tom,
You didn't say if it was a 2 or 4 door.  Here is what NADA shows for the
cars and an explination of what each

      Low Retail Value
      This vehicle would be in mechanically functional condition, needing
only minor reconditioning. The exterior paint, trim, and interior would show
normal wear, needing only minor reconditioning. May also be a deteriorated
restoration or a very poor amateur restoration. Most usable "as-is".

      Some of the vehicles in this publication could be considered "Daily
Drivers" and are not valued as a classic vehicle. When determining a value
for a daily driver, it is recommended that the subscriber use the low retail
value.

      Note: This value does not represent a "parts car".

      Average Retail Value
      This vehicle would be in good condition overall. It could be an older
restoration or a well-maintained original vehicle. Completely operable. The
exterior paint, trim, and mechanics are presentable and serviceable inside
and out. A "20-footer".

      High Retail Value
      This vehicle would be in excellent condition overall. It could be a
completely restored or an extremely well maintained original vehicle showing
very minimal wear. The exterior paint, trim, and mechanics are not in need
of reconditioning. The interior would be in excellent condition. Note: This
value does not represent a "100 Point" or "# 1" vehicle *.

      XJ6C
      6375, 8800, 11450

      XJ6L
      4500, 8750, 13700