[TR] Jag valuation?

tom white tswhitez123 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 08:44:49 MDT 2008

HI List,

A Jag is British so I hope this email isn't too off topic.

I have seen a nice 1973 Jag XJ6 for sale locally at a reasonable price.  I
have just looked around at it thus far.  I have done a search on the internet
and cannot find a price reference for this year Jag.

Does anyone have an older cars Blue Book they could look it up in for me?  Or
can anyone give me an estimate of what this car should sell for from a private
party?

Thanks.

Best regards,
Tom