[TR] Refurbishing wire wheels

Andrew Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Tue Nov 25 07:46:42 MST 2008

-----Original Message-----

 John Macartney

:

>The query I have of you all concerns the refurbishing of the wire wheels.

==AM==
John, a friend of mine had wire wheels blasted and powder-coated going on ten years ago now.
They looked great from the start and still do! If the wheels are in good enough shape, do it!
==AM==

Phil Ethier:

> Off list replies probably better as some purists might flame me for MG Midget issues cluttering up a Triumph list!

I'd suggest british-cars at autox.team.net instead.  The volume there is quite manageable since it split off all these marque lists.

 ==AM==
There is also a dedicated "spridgets at autox.team.net" list.

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
 -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald Database at its new URL:  <http://triumph-herald.us>