[TR] Refurbishing wire wheels

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Tue Nov 25 07:28:23 MST 2008

From: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph at btinternet.com>
> Sorry, Mr. Curry - but I'm a
> great Spridget
> enthusiast as well!

As am I.

>The query I have of you all concerns the refurbishing of the
> wire wheels.

I don't know what the shipping and customs charges do to the equation, but if you were in the States I would suggest that you would be far better off fitting new Dayton wire wheels.

I'd suggest british-cars at autox.team.net instead.  The volume there is quite manageable since it split off all these marque lists.

--
62 Triumph TR4 CT2846L, 07 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, 93 Suburban, 94 Miata C-package, 79 Caterham 7
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net http://forum.mnautox.com/forums/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier